Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blog Restructure

Change is sometimes painful, but needed for growth. This blog has been re-structured a bit to reflect how I am doing things now. The page links are now moved to the right and will no longer be found at the top.

All of the Low FODMAPs resources are now under one page called Low FODMAPs. I promise it's all still there. This Low
FODMAPs page has all the resources that were previously on separate pages, including:
  • restaurants
  • books
  • recipes
  • websites
  • stores

I am beginning similar resources for the Body Ecology /Paleo /Ketogenic page. This way you can click into the page that reflects where you are at in your journey.

Additionally there is a new page that for now has my before and after pictures, with the plan to add others as they succeed through my new 30, 60 and 90 day challenges (coming soon).

All the Best -- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment