Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Starting Small

I spent a long time thinking of starting the Body Ecology Diet. I just could not bring myself to begin.   My friend, who got over her chronic fatigue with the diet, suggested starting small. I picked two small ways to start:
1) First, I bought the Kindle edition of the book so I would have it available on my smart phone. My friend suggested reading the book slowly as it is a bit challenging.
2) Second, I tried the most basic aspect of the diet.  I made 80% of my plate non-starch vegetables and 20% either starchy vegetables or animal protein.
It was an easy way to start and it got me going. It seemed manageable and after that point I decided I would think of my food as medicine... But, that's another thought for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment